Announcement – Call for Committee Members – CLOSED
We are looking for passionate individuals to become Chapter committee members in support of the following teams:
- Director (Membership Chair): Led by Rizwan Kalim, this committee will support the Membership Chair activities including membership maintenance and CPE collection activities.
- Director (Secretary): Led by Ana Fukushima, this committee will support activities including record-keeping and maintenance. This committee will also have access to assist with other Chapter events and projects.
- Director (Treasurer): Led by Sean Webb, this committee will support activities including accurate record-keeping of all chapter receipts and expenditures. This committee will also have access to assist with other Chapter events and projects.
- Academic Partnerships Director: Led by Ferris Adi, this committee will support the Academic Partnerships and certification activities, such as research regarding various paths to certification.
- Communications Director: Led by Jason Tong, this committee will assist in gathering and distributing information about past and future Chapter events through Chapter communication channels.
- Audit & Compliance Director: Led by Raphael Adeyemo, this committee will assist in creating governance processes, including but not limited to by-laws, audit committee activities, and process documents.
Please send your applications to [email protected] by April 12 at 12PM with the following:
- Full Name
- (ISC)² Number, if applicable
- Past Board or committee experience, if applicable
- Past Contributions to the Chapter or Information Security community
- Resume or LinkedIn profile link
All Chapter members may apply. Please direct any questions to [email protected]
President, (ISC)² Toronto Chapter