I’m very excited to continue as Chapter President and add more value to our members. In these trying times, I aim to continue our mission of providing educational content and connecting information security professionals across the GTA.
Of course, we would need to form a team of passionate individuals to make this happen. We are now accepting applications for the following open Board of Directors positions:
- Director (Secretary): The secretary will have possession of the records of the organization and of the board of directors.
- Director (Treasurer): Responsible for keeping an accurate record of all chapter receipts and expenditures.
- Academic Partnerships Director: The Academic Partnerships Director will be the certifications resource for Chapter members, and will work to forge partnerships with academic institutions.
- Communications Director: The Communications Director will gather and distribute information about past and future Chapter events through Chapter communication channels.
- Audit & Compliance Director: The Audit & Compliance Director will ensure that governance processes are created and upheld, included but not limited to by-laws, audit committee, process documents.
If you’d like to apply to the above roles, please email [email protected] with the following information by March 25 at 12PM:
- Full Name
- (ISC)2 Number
- Past Board Experience
- Past Contributions to the Chapter (if applicable)
- A description of your experience, skill-set, and drive as pertaining to the role you’ve selected (300-500 words max.)
- Resume (Optional)
All (ISC)2 members in good standing may apply.
Note – each director role will be supported by a committee, so we will be putting out additional calls for volunteers for committee member roles in the future.
Looking forward to making great things happen together!
President, (ISC)2 Toronto Chapter