BECOME A MEMBER
We at ISC2 Toronto Chapter strive our level best to effectively fulfil our Chapter’s mandate of serving our members and community of professionals / students, and to advance the profession by offering various benefits and value-additions to our members throughout the year.
Some of these benefits and value-additions include:
- Regular events and webinars coupled with the opportunity to earn CPEs and to network and socialize with like-minded professionals and to expand your professional network and advance your career
- Continuously updating your Cybersecurity knowledge while having the opportunity to interact with industry experts and fellow professionals
- Enhancing your leadership, presentation and management skills by volunteering for Chapter activities and participating in community projects and initiatives
- Focussed mentoring sessions under our Mentoring Program
- Bootcamps and classes for various ISC2 certifications
Please click on the button ‘Join Us’ to become a member. A nominal annual membership fee of CAD $20 per member is charged to cover Chapter expenses and to continue fulfilling our mandate in the best possible manner.
Please follow the instructions below for the payment of membership fees. Please make this payment before March 1, 2024 to enjoy the membership benefits for the full calendar year (2024). Members that will be joining in July 2024 or later are subject to a reduced membership fee of CAD $15 for that year.
Instructions for Membership Fees Payment: Interac e-Transfer: [email protected] (auto deposit). Please mention your First Name, Last Name and the email address (that you have listed in the membership application form) in the ‘Message’ field of Interac e-transfer.